eCommerce websites are those that allow users to buy and sell products and services online. You can use Glorify App to create stunning eCommerce graphics like banners, product thumbnails, advertisements, and social media posts to boost the sales of your eCommerce store.
High-quality product images are necessary to get huge sales and run a successful online business. Glorify is a super easy and effective online graphic design tool that specially focuses on eCommerce product photo editing.
With Glorify you can create high-quality product images and graphics without any photo editing skills. Show your customers that you are exceptional and rank higher among the millions of e-com businesses.
Stunning Banner Templates
Glorify’s professional banner templates allow you to create banners for your eCommerce business, including a Category Banner, Homepage Banner, Call-To-Action, Promotion Title, Background, and sample Product Images.
Eye-Catching Social Post Templates
In recent years, social media has evolved into a platform that can build customer relationships and build marketing campaigns. Glorify now lets you create attractive posts to promote new products, make announcements, make promotional posts, and wish people a Happy Holidays.
Hight Converting Advertisement Templates
A large variety of pre-sized and ready-to-post banners are available, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, etc. Catchy themes help you get more clicks on your ads.
Product Thumbnail Templates
You should create attractive, persuasive, and informative thumbnails for your products. With Glorify, you can quickly and easily create graphics just like that by using the template options available.
- Related: 9 Best Glorify App Alternatives (Free + Paid)
9 Benefits Of High-Quality Product Images
- Increase Sales and Conversions
- Increase Brand Popularity
- Enhance Product Appeal
- Rank Higher Out of Competitors
- Grab Customers Attention
- Boost Online Visibility
- Get Organic Share to Social Medias
- Boost Trustworthiness
- Create Expectations
- Related: Glorify App vs Canva
Who Should Use Glorify For eCommerce?
eCommerce Business Owner
- Save the image searching time
- No photoshop skill is required
- No need to hire a designer
- No outsourcing of design work
- Get more designs per campaign!
Digital Marketing Agency
- Create quick graphics for clients
- No need to hire multiple designers
- The client will see more designs
- Reduces the workload
eCommerce Marketing Personnel
- No need to wait for designs
- More design choices for the marketing campaigns
- Saves time
- Your boss will appreciate the easy-to-do designs
Social media managers
Glorify’s customizable and eye-catchy templates will help to boost your social media presence. You can resize your designs with a single click and share them across different platforms.
Engage your audience with visually appealing content.
Make your dropshipping business successful by designing high-quality product images that convert visitors into buyers
Freelancers can provide eCommerce product photo editing services on Fiverr, Upwork, and other freelancing platforms using Glorify App.
- Related: 29 Best Paid and Free Canva Alternatives
Why Choose Glorify?
Saves Time and Money
Make high-quality graphics more easily with a minimal cost, without having to hire a designer or spend a lot of time working in Photoshop.
Stand out from the competition!
There is a high probability that your competitors will also be using the same product. The advantage of Glorify is that you can use the library and drop different images at any given time without fear of blending in with your competitors.
Increase Sales Conversion
Customers will be able to understand the product better with the help of the persuasive images provided by Glorify. This will result in more sales!
Create Brand Awareness
Your eCommerce website should use high-quality images so you can convey your brand’s power to the viewers, making you appear confident on all platforms.
- Related: How to Become a Professional Photo Editor (8 Steps)
Where to Use Glorify?
Glorify is helpful whenever there is a need to design! It allows you to design across all platforms.
- Online Marketing -Shopee, Amazon, eBay, FitnessPal, etc
- eCommerce platform – Shopify, Bigcommerce, Opencart, etc
- Advertisement Platforms – Google Ads, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, etc
How to Create eCommerce Design With Glorify App?
Three 3 simple steps to creating professional e-commerce store images
1. Select a template
Do you need a stunning product image? Website banners? Personal and Lifestyle image? Glorify App has everything you need for your website or store.
There are thousands of high-converting templates to choose from in Glorify’s ever-growing library.
Pick a template that relates to your niche or a theme that corresponds to your brand. Additionally, you can create a design from scratch using a blank canvas if you’re a pro designer.
There are several sizes of designs available in Glory. The app can be used for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Google, and YouTube ads, as well as website designs (banners, product images, etc). It is also possible to create custom sizes.
2. Start Editing with Easy use Editor
You can access millions of free images, icons, shapes, illustrations & much more. Customize your template to suit your needs.
Stunning & ultra-realistic 3D model objects, created by experts. All objects can be customized, so you can easily add your logo or design.
With one click, you can change the font, add backgrounds, shadows, reflections, and remix colors. Last, use the epic brand it features to add your brand colors.
3. Collaborate, Share & Export your Design
Send files directly to your team instead of emailing them. You can share, organize, and collaborate on the same platform.
If you’re ready to publish your images, you can export them to your computer and upload them to your website or online store. It’s also possible to share your images on social media.
- Related: How to Become a Private Photo Editor Without a Degree (5 Steps)
Marketing With Glorify
After creating a beautiful eCommerce store using Glorify. It’s time to market your products. And once again Glorify will help you with marketing.
It doesn’t matter whether you choose to do this through email, paid ads, or social media, Glorify has the theme to match the style of your website’s images.
By maintaining consistency in style, you help establish your brand in people’s minds. They’ll never forget you.
- Related: How to Get Your First Photography Clients Fast (4 Steps)
Glorify Pros and Cons
- Easy to use for beginners.
- Huge template collection.
- Cloud-based software
- Comes with a lot of features
- Amazing Icons collection
- Regular updates
- Lifetime free trial
- You can’t create videos
- You can’t create a gif or animation option, but coming soon!
How to Build a Successful Ecommerce Website Step-by-Step
- Select your perfect eCommerce platform (BigCommerce, Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento, WordPress)
- Purchase a suitable domain name
- Find a developer
- Pick your eCommerce theme
- Personalize your eCommerce template
- Add your products
- Set up payment options
- Set up your shipping settings
- Test, preview, and publish your online store.
Continue Reading: How to Build Ecomm website.
Things You Need to Build a WordPress Ecommerce Site
- E-commerce Theme
- Wocommerce Plugin
- Email Marketing Platforms
- Advanced Analytics and Tracking